Accredited by the Good Business Charter
We are proud to be accredited by the Good Business Charter.
The Good Business Charter consists of 10 components:
Real Living Wage
- We commit to pay our directly employed and regularly contracted staff the real living wage as defined by the Living Wage Foundation.
Fairer Hours and Contracts
- We commit to only use zero or minimal hours contracts when it is mutually beneficial and accepted by both us and the employee.
- We will actively support and encourage employee well-being treating those wtih legitimate sickness in a fair and respectful manner.
- We will promote access to impartial support and advice for employees with physical and mental health needs.
- We commit to having a way where every employee can make suggestions or raise issues with senior management.
Diversity and Inclusion
- We commit to encouraging diversity at key stages of recruitment, selection and retention of employees.
- We commit to having robust measures in place to prevent harassment or victimisation in the workplace.
- We care about the environment and encourage the development of good environmental practice as an organisation, seeking to minimise our impact and commit to improve it
Pay Fair Tax
- We commit to pay our taxes where applicable, only use tax allowances for the purpose intended, and be transparent in our relationship with HMRC.
Commitment to Customers
- We have a clear commitment to our stakeholders and prioritise addressing and learning from stakeholder feedback, seeking to put negative issues right.
- We commit to ethical sourcing of anything we purchase, such as by applying standards set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code where relevant.
Prompt Payment to Suppliers
- We commit to paying our suppliers promptly, and within at least 30 days.
For more information visit the Good Business Charter website.